At EDF Renewables our purpose is to accelerate a net-zero future where clean energy powers our lives. Our people are passionate about developing the low-carbon energy systems of the future and acting against climate change.
Job role: Operations Coordinator
Location: Eyemouth – office-based role (applicants will live within a commutable distance of Eyemouth)
Competitive hourly rate
Contract Type: Full Time – Temporary Contract
What’s the scope of the role?
An opportunity exists for you to work in the new NnG offshore windfarm O&M building, providing support to the Operations and Maintenance team in day-to-day activities at the site. This hybrid role will also provide support to the projects Document Management team, who are responsible for the control and integrity of all the NnG documentation.
What you will be doing day to day.
You will work with the Operations and Maintenance Manager, the wider O&M team and the Document Control team to provide administrative assistance on a variety of tasks.
- Support the team with general administrative duties such as meeting room booking, travel arrangements and team organisation.
- Support other departments as and when required.
- Attend operational meetings providing detailed minutes / action lists.
- Meeting and greeting of guests, sign in/ out and visitor cards, notifying reception of their arrival
- Site Inductions
- In the absence of the Office Manager, issue and cancel of ID Access cards and Building security cards for staff & cleaners
- Act as administrator for the Document Management System under direction of the DC Manager
- Ensure all NnG Team members and contractors use the NnG numbering system correctly in the DC system
- Ensure records are of good quality i.e. are readable, suitably numbered and issued with NnG numbers in a timely manner
- Ensure stored NnG documents can be located when requested by users through suitable document registers and the Document Management System
What do you need to be great at this role?
- Previous experience as an Office Administrator is required
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent (English), oral and written, communication skills
- Self-starter with problem solving skills and a solution-based work ethic.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].