Do you want to join a dynamic and busy team supporting the operation of our windfarms?
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) and NnG Offshore Wind is now looking for an Operations Coordinator (Stores Ops) to join our team based Neart na Gaoithe (NnG) in Eyemouth.
The role requires working at the project location, so living within commuting distance of Eyemouth is essential.
As an Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the storage and logistics requirements of an offshore wind farm. You will be required to ensure that all stock movements are recorded and controlled in an accurate and auditable manner.
You will also be responsible for the packing of tools and parts ensuring all dangerous goods and container packing documentation is accurately completed and delivered to a tight schedule. You will be responsible for meeting Operational requirements whilst maintaining integrity and highest safety standards for their site. Providing information to the Site Manager to ensure stock is managed correctly throughout the operation as well as conducting and auditing inventory counting.
Some of your key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Ordering, receiving, picking, and packing, issuing and dispatching inventory whilst maintaining fully auditable records on both system and paper accurately to meet tight replenishment schedule for crew transfer vessel and helicopter
- Auditing transactions of stores team to ensure accuracy and record findings to present to line manager on a weekly basis
- Management of calibrated tools, control and secure inventory including safety equipment and tooling
- Maintaining a safe, clear, and clean environment ensuring all procedures are adhered to including equipment maintenance, auditing the stores as per check list and reporting findings to line manager on a weekly basis
- Conducting weekly cycle /annual inventory checks to procedure and audit results and team performance
- Expediting effective logistics solutions to the site Operations team to deliver service to our internal and external customers
Find out more and apply here.