We will be holding a series of pre-application consultation events regarding the marine licence(s) for the project in September and October.
The events will be held at the following venues from 2pm to 8pm on the following dates:
- Monday 25th September 2017 – North Berwick Community Centre, 8 Law Road, North Berwick, EH39 4PN
- Tuesday 26th September 2017 – Bleachingfield Centre, Countess Crescent, Dunbar, EH42 1DX
- Wednesday 27th September 2017 – Carnoustie Golf Hotel, Links Parade, Carnoustie, DD7 7JE
- Thursday 28th September 2017 – Crail Community Hall, St Andrews Road, Crail, KY10 3UH
- Wednesday 4th October 2017 – St Andrews Town Hall, Queens Gardens, St Andrews, KY16 9TA
Persons wishing to provide comments on the proposed offshore wind farm can do so by writing to Ewan Walker (Environment and Consents Manager) no later than Wednesday 25th October 2017 at:
Email: [email protected]
Or by post to: Neart na Gaoithe Offshore Wind Ltd, 3rd Floor, 2 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 1RW
Comments should be dated and should clearly state the name (in block capitals) and full return email or postal address of those making comment.
Comments made to the prospective applicant are not representations to the Scottish Ministers. If Neart na Gaoithe Offshore Wind Limited makes an application for a marine licence, an opportunity will be given for representations to be made to the Scottish Ministers on the application.
Events will be posted here as and when they are scheduled.